Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Favorite Subjects

Geology
In enjoyed geology mostly because.I learned about where dinosaurs lived and when dinosaurs and how they died. I learned a lot about dinosaurs this year then all my other years in school so i am grateful for getting a chance to learn about them.



Astronomy
In a astronomy I was my favorite i learned about black holes since I chose the topic on my Acp project. I learned a lot about black holes and how there massive and they suck in things that are near by.
Oceanography
In oceanography I enjoyed learning a lot about the ocean and it's various life under the sea. It interested me because I really didn't know about the oceans life until this year.



Meteorology

In meteorology I enjoyed learning about weather and it's patterns. I learned about temperatures can stay the constant and how they can decrease. Overall I loved how we learned about meteorology.














No comments: